Previous internships have included students with strong academic records (minimum 3.0 GPA) working in the following areas at Continental:
- Engineering (Drilling, Completions, Production & Reservoir)
- Government & Regulatory Affairs
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Public Relations
- Supply Chain
Continental Resources’ Summer Internship Program provides:
- Meaningful, career-specific experiences.
- Hands-on insight into the oil and gas industry.
- Opportunity to be mentored by experienced professionals.
- Networking with fellow Continental interns, interns from other companies, and experienced professionals.
- Exposure to various departments within Continental.
- Opportunity to present their summer projects to experienced professionals and members of management.